Do you love your bathroom or are you just living with it? Do you wish you had more storage? Dreaming of upgrading your builder basic shower and fixtures? If you want an update and you don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place. Chipman Contracting will guide you through each step of the design and build process to give you the bathroom of your dreams.
Some things to consider when thinking about your bathroom renovation:
- Upgrade your Shower. It’s time to trade out that fiberglass, one-piece builder level shower for something grander. Ceramic tile is easy to clean, making it a popular option over glass or glass block. Many people are opting to add in additional features like built in bench seating, multiple shower heads, and storage shelves.
- Consider New Counters. Countertop upgrades are a must during your renovation. Swap out the faux marble or Formica for granite or quartz for a drastically different look.
- Focus on Fixtures. Swap out old brass, chrome, or crystal fixtures for new brushed bronze or nickel finishes. Choosing a high-quality option will lend to durability over time. If you’re not sure what would best fit your style or budget, just ask us for a recommendation!
- Picking Privacy. Putting the toilet behind closed doors is a popular trend in bathroom remodels and a must have for shared bathrooms. We can design a private space that separates your toilet from the rest of your bathroom.
- Do a Double Take on Your Vanity. Double vanities just make sense. No more fighting over the sink or the mirror in the morning. A double vanity not only gives you a second sink, it doubles your storage space below, too!
- Super Storage. We can also help you stay organized and increase your storage space by adding cabinets and built-ins. Some customers choose to add additional closets for linens or bulk items.
Do you have a dream bathroom design in mind? We would love to hear about your plans! Call Chipman Contracting today at 972.841.5082