Chipman Contracting - Storage Solutions for Your Small Space
Are you feeling cramped? Can’t find the things that you need? No place to put your stuff? Closets and cabinets full? If you’re running out of room or are short on space in your Frisco home, it is time to think about new ways to store your stuff. Chipman Contracting has compiled seven smart storage solutions for you.
- Declutter. Take time to go through your drawers, closets, and cabinets and sort out the items you want to donate or discard.
- Organize. Organize the items you keep to maximize your space and find things quickly. Staying organized also will reduce stress and frustration when you look for things.
- Use all available space. Think about the narrow nooks and crannies of your home and consider adding hooks or built-in shelving to hold things like books, DVDs, or other personal items. Install shelving or racks on the backs of closet or pantry doors to store shoes, canned goods, or cleaning items.
- Buy double-functional furniture. Consider benches with storage, fold out tables and desks, or even Murphy beds to give you more space.
- Combine storage options. Mix it up with drawers, cabinets, shelves, and also open storage options like bins and baskets to keep your space clutter-free.
- Get creative. Store items under beds or tables to make the most of your space. A dust ruffle or tablecloth can help keep your stuff out of sight.
- Designate a drop zone. Consider creating a drop zone in your entryway or laundry room to hold backpacks, purses, and jackets. Fit the area with a rack for shoes to ensure you can always find what you need.
Are you in need of more storage space? Chipman Contracting can build all the cabinets, shelves, and even closets that you need.
Call Chipman today at 972-841-5082 to schedule an in-home consultation and assessment to design your new storage space.